Albuquerque Real Estate Litigation and Non-Disclosure Lawyer
Responsive attorney skillfully handles property and estate matters
When you need legal assistance to preserve your property, the process can seem daunting. But an experienced attorney can simplify the issues and guide you toward a successful resolution. At Tal Young, P. C., my Albuquerque law firm provides individuals, companies and corporations in New Mexico with knowledgeable counsel and diligent representation in real estate litigation, bankruptcy, and estate planning matters. For more than 24 years , I have helped clients address property concerns in a professional, cost-effective manner. In a region that combines natural beauty and a wide variety of business and entertainment opportunities, I take pride in helping people and companies thrive.
Established law firm delivers honest advice and advocacy to clients
Choosing the right attorney puts you in the best position to achieve your objectives. My firm has built a strong reputation in Albuquerque and throughout New Mexico because clients have found me to be that attorney, one who provides:
- Trustworthy counsel — You can be confident that I will provide the practical advice and diligent representation you need to maximize your chances for a positive result.
- Personalized attention — I recognize that each individual or business is unique and work closely to fulfill each client’s specific needs while addressing the relevant legal issues.
- Skilled advocacy — The firm always pursues the optimal result in whatever forum works best under the particular circumstances. I am able to negotiate favorable settlements and have earned strong results for clients in state and federal court.
I also provide a free initial consultation so that you can obtain a detailed overview of your situation before deciding how to proceed.
Dedicated counselor assists with probate and bankruptcy litigation
For clients throughout the Albuquerque area, I deliver effective legal counsel in these practice areas:
- Real estate litigation — In all types of commercial and residential real estate litigation, my firm quickly synthesizes the relevant legal issues and advocates for a just result.
- Real estate nondisclosure — If a property seller fails to make the proper disclosures as required by New Mexico law, I can bring an action for associated damages.
- Civil litigation — My firm assists individual and business clients in a wide variety of civil litigation matters.
- Probate litigation — When you are involved in a dispute over the distribution of a loved one’s trust or estate, I can represent your interests during probate and trust litigation.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy — Businesses who are struggling with debt and seek to reorganize rely on my firm for knowledgeable advice on the Chapter 11 bankruptcy process.
In every case, I take a hands-on approach to asserting my clients’ rights and concluding their legal matter successfully.
Contact a Albuquerque, New Mexico real estate and civil litigation attorney for a free initial consultation
Tal Young, P. C. represents New Mexico clients in real estate disputes, civil litigation, wills and probate issues, and Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Please call 505-247-0007 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Albuquerque office.