Albuquerque Real Estate Litigation Attorney
New Mexico firm pursues successful results to conflicts over property
Real estate problems don’t go away on their own; strong legal action is often needed to resolve them effectively. At Tal Young, P. C. in Albuquerque, I have spent more than two decades helping residential and commercial clients obtain positive outcomes in all types of property disputes. I have litigated, arbitrated, and mediated to successful resolution and tried numerous real estate cases, including appeals before the New Mexico Court of Appeals and the New Mexico Supreme Court. No matter how complex or difficult your case might seem, I have the knowledge and track record to help achieve your objectives.
Detailed adviser provides comprehensive support in real estate cases
With more than 20 years of experience litigating residential and commercial real estate claims, I have a detailed understanding of these matters, including those relating to:
- Breach of contract claims — If someone violated the terms of a real estate contract or if you believe that harmful misrepresentation occurred, I can assess your potential case and take the appropriate action.
- Boundary and easement issues — Cases involving issues of borders and access demand a skilled attorney who understands relevant laws and the local landscape. My background enables me to advocate effectively in these matters.
- Construction litigation — Problems with contractors often involve numerous parties and vastly different accounts of what occurred. I conduct a thorough investigation and diligently seek relief from the liable parties when disputes arise over building, material, design or payment concerns.
- Landlord-tenant disputes — Conflicts concerning leases can be particularly tricky because the parties are often still engaged in an important contractual relationship. I look to handle these matters so that clients can move forward successfully after the dispute is resolved.
- Failure to reveal property flaws — My firm has extensive experience successfully litigating real estate nondisclosure cases where sellers have concealed material property defects.
My clients include property sellers, purchasers, owners, landlords, tenants, commercial builders and those who are challenging development projects. In every case, I offer the representation that meets the highest professional standards and a free initial consultation so you are fully informed.
Contact a New Mexico real estate litigation attorney for a free initial consultation
Tal Young, P. C. represents New Mexico clients in real estate disputes and other legal matters. Please call 505-247-0007 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Albuquerque office.