Diligent Albuquerque Attorney Litigates Commercial Real Estate Claims
Seasoned New Mexico advocate helps clients achieve successful results
Businesses who are engaged in real estate disputes require strong advocacy from a knowledgeable attorney. At Tal Young, P.C. in Albuquerque, I have served New Mexico clients since 1992, helping them to win complex commercial real estate cases in court and favorable settlements. Whether your company is a land developer, involved in the state’s energy industry, or competes in any other field, I will enforce your legal rights and safeguard the value of your investment.
Accomplished lawyer handles a full range of commercial property disputes
I have successfully represented clients in real estate litigation matters for more than 20 years. If you have a conflict that requires legal assistance, I can advise you on issues including:
- Commercial mortgage and foreclosure — Many commercial property transactions hinge on sophisticated financing instruments. My firm represents clients in matters relating to mortgage enforcement and other related litigation.
- Transaction disputes — If you have been damaged due to misrepresentation during a real estate deal or believe that the terms of a property sale contract have been violated, I will pursue an appropriate remedy for you in court or through a favorable settlement.
- Land use and zoning — Even a minor land use or zoning issue can destroy the value of a commercial real estate parcel. My legal background in the Albuquerque area gives me an understanding not only of the relevant rules but also the best strategies to obtain the necessary approvals.
- Contractor problems — Problems with contractors present a great risk for property owners, particularly if the job has not been completed. Prompt action is necessary to protect your interests and ensure that the contract is honored.
- Lease issues — I represent landlords and tenants in lease conflicts. I know that these conflicts can make it impossible for landlords to operate their business effectively and tenants to exercise their rights to quiet enjoyment of their rental. I can quickly assess each party’s rights under the lease and help secure a positive result.
- Failure to disclose material defect — I deliver strong advocacy in real estate nondisclosure cases where sellers allegedly failed to reveal significant property problems.
For these and other commercial property disputes, my firm offers a free initial consultation and effective representation until your case is resolved.
Contact a Albuquerque, New Mexico commercial real estate litigator for a free initial consultation
Tal Young, P.C. represents New Mexico clients in commercial real estate disputes and other legal matters. Please call 505-247-0007 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Albuquerque office.